Add Jam is create mobile and web apps. We create a host of products including tousim, games, lifestyle and enterprise prodcuts.
Collection of Personal Information
Add Jam may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information provided while becoming a user of Add Jam created products and registering to use products which may include your name, an email address, a phone number and device identifiers
- Information about your use of the apps and/or website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to Add Jam
Add Jam may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the product for you
- Enable your access to and use of the products
- Send you marketing communications relating to the products you use
- Add Jam may send communications on behalf of third parties to product users, but will never disclose the email addresses or personally identifiable informations of members to these third parties. Users may opt out of receiving these messages at any time.
We may use information collected automatically, such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit addjam.com or any of our product pages. We may share this information with third parties to help us improve product user experience.
We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe we are required to do so by law, to protect the rights and property of Add Jam or the public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personal information to the relevant agency or authority in doing so.
Securing your Data
Add Jam will take reasonable technical and operational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Add Jam will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Only authorised employees are permitted to access personal information, and only for permitted business reasons. We use established security methods to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information. However, no system can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Users are responsible for how they maintain and disclose their personal information and should never send personal information through insecure e-mail.
Cookies and Device Identification
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
How are cookies used on Add Jam and products created by Add Jam?
Cookies perform important and useful functions:
- they make it possible to provide personalized pages for visitors;
- they help website owners determine which sections of their sites are more appealing;
Device Identification is a technology that identifies devices by collecting information from the browser on the device, such as the browser version, operating system, IP address, installed fonts, time zone and more. These pieces of information are used to uniquely identify a device. This process does not use any personal information. The device ID generated through the device identification process may be stored in a cookie.
What are the different types of cookies?
First-party cookies are those set by Add Jam to improve your user experience. They enable us to log you in automatically if you have set your login status to 'remember me'.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.</p.
Examples of third-party cookies used on Add Jam are:
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz set by Google Analytics, Add Jam uses Google Analytics to learn important information about where our site traffic comes from. This includes information like a site visitor's location, the type of browser being used, the type of device someone is using to access Add Jam, whether or not someone is a new visitor.
NOTE: None of our third party cookies disclose any personal information about a user. The statistics are collected anonymously.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Contact Add Jam
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Add Jam, 84 Miller Street, Glasgow, G1 1DT